Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Maple's Tea Party Photostory

Hey guys! It's Maple. I know spring is over, but I have these cute spring photos of a tea party Marie Grace had that I never uploaded. Now that I think about, I don't really know why I never uploaded them! Please forgive me! Also, sorry that the pictures aren't in chronological order; I couldn't move the pictures around once they were downloaded :(

                                             Marie Grace with everyone around the table.





                                                  The beautifully set table. Thanks, me!



                                        Lainie photobombs Marie Grace and Caroline's photo




                                 Marie Grace preparing the lemonade before the guests arrive
                                                                 Mmmmm... perfect!


                                                             Putting up decorations.


                                                                     Taking a break.



                                                                 Final group picture!

 These aren't my best pictures but they sure are cute! Please comment suggestions for a summer themed, actual photo story that will be uploaded on time and will be in chronological order. I'll try to get better lighting too. Special thanks to my good friend, who accidentally left 90% of her doll stuff and all her dolls at our house for a week, allowing me to use them in this photoshoot.

Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment