Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Wardrobe

Hey everyone! It's Marie-Grace!

            McKenna told me that I should do a post about my wardrobe. My outfits are pretty great, so I thought: Why not?
I like to keep my wardrobe versatile and fit for every season. First, let's look at my summer outfit.

This is my camp outfit. In my past experience, I've discovered you can always have more pink in your outfits. Obviously, I did that in this outfit.
This is my Christmas Outfit. It is Samantha's Christmas dress from American Girl. Isn't it wonderfully vintage chic?

While we're on the topic of Christmas, here is my choir Christmas outfit. I love how it looks like a candy cane!
Ths is my everyday outfit. It has some lovely touches of pink and looks great with my boots.
This one is my spring outfit. I love the dainty colors and the Rosette.
 This is my summer outfit, I love how pink it is! My favorite thing is the bow to the side.
 This is my Canada/Fourth of July day outfit. I designed it myself! Don't you love the white accents?
 This is my PE outfit. I wear that top with a pair of blue gym shorts.
 Here's my fall outfit. I love how the striped sweater looks with those jeans!
Lastly, here is my adventure outfit. I works wonderfully for all seasons. I love how the blues on the shirt match my eyes :)

And that is [part] of my wardrobe!
Marie-Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment