Monday, January 13, 2014

McKenna's Day

Hello world! It's Mckenna here and I want to tell you about what I do in a usual day.

I wake up (nooooooo you stay asleep all day everyday). Then, I get ready for the day and jump on the bus to go to school. On my way Marie-Grace, Addy, Taryn, and Saila usually join me but we don't talk unless there is urgent news. I'm busy listening to my tunes. At school I barely make it through my classes with recess  and lunch as my only hope. Then I ride the bus back home to be driven to gymnastics. I get there and get to work. I stretch and work on my floor, beam, and and bar routines. I try to improve every one of my routines before I leave. I get home, do homework then collapse because I am usually very very very tired. And this is my regular day. It's not that interesting so maybe you should ask Marie-Grace to write a post about her wardrobe (it will make you laugh)

McKenna
(Honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment