Friday, July 31, 2015

Little Red Bike~ A Photoshoot

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting in so long. I always have all these crazy plans for summer that are well... less than realistic. Most of them involve dolls. Anyway, I was finally able to get out yesterday and take some pictures.

I'm trying to hone my photography skills for the AP Art class I am taking this coming year, and dolls are kind of my test subjects... (that sounds evil, not sure how to recover)
Anyways, dolls are the best models because they don't move and they do exactly what you tell them to! So here are some of my pictures...

I love how her bloomers peek out in this one!







The light was great that day! I love the way the bokeh burst in the background of some of the close ups!
Here is the video I made with more pictures in it for youtube! It is to Mindy Gledhill's song "Little Red Bike"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment