Saturday, April 5, 2014

In the treehouse...

Hello everyone,
It's Marie-Grace

This past Wednesday, our teachers gave us a lot of homework so Addy, McKenna, and I met in the tree house to study. The tree house is a really special place for us because it is where Pine Valley Girls Club began.
So anyway, we were all studying. Addy was working on a book report, I was busy with my math homework and McKenna was kind of just chilling. I figured she should do her homework but she said not until I stopped looking at American Girl Outfitter's website. What was she talking about?
Addy sided with McKenna for some reason, and I was forced to plead my innocence.
I discreetly closed the windows on my computer.
 Luckily for me, McKenna had some important news for us. She said that she had a super-cool poster for the Tree House.
"It's from SparkFireProductions!" she said, "Look, I have it here in my backpack..."
McKenna hung up the poster on the wall.
Unfortunately, to get there she had to walk through our piles of homework.

Well that's awkward.
It was worth the slight awkwardness though.
Masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment